SONGS FOR WHEN: YOU GET CHEATED ON

        SONGS FOR WHEN: YOU GET CHEATED ON

             I happen to have a thing for hyper-specific playlists for things and emotions that we go through in life. You may have seen my article on my top friendship break-up songs, or maybe came across one of my playlist themed tiktoks
             My playlist topics range in everything from getting over a crush/player to songs about wanting a relationship to songs to listen to when you're dealing with stress or anxiety from school.

             Music is an amazing way to better connect and understand our own feelings, which is what we're all about here on Let's Sip. Have you ever listened to a song and just felt an overwhelming sense of...WOW...and fell in love with it so quickly that you replayed it before listening to the whole thing? That's my favorite feeling in the world, and when we're going through something and feeling alone, that's the feeling that comforts us the most. 

              These are some of my top songs to listen to when you're going through one of the worst feelings in the world--getting cheated on by someone you loved and trusted. It's terrible and heart-wrenching and can make us question everything from our own senses and worth to love entirely. No one deserves to be cheated on and this may be one of the most difficult things you've had to deal with, but I promise you're not alone. All of these people have gone through the same thing and have the music to prove it. If you know any other songs that have helped you, please comment below or email me your suggestions. 

Alright, let's get to it...and remember: you'll get through this and you're worthy of love and being treated with respect.

1. I Hope by, Gabby Barrett



"I hope she's wilder than your wildest dreams. She's everything you're ever gonna need. And then I hope she cheats. Like you did on me."

2. the other girl by, Kelsea Ballerini (with Halsey)



"Are you mad? Me too. And I wonder in his world. Is it me, is it you? Who's the other girl?"


3. Josslyn by, Olivia O'brien



"You didn't wanna be like the boys from before. Well, look at what you did, 'cause you hurt me more. You didn't have to lie like the truth is a chore. I guess I can't be mad. 'Cause I was never yours."


4. You Should Be Sad by, Halsey 

                                        

"But you're not half the man you think that you are. And you can't fill the hole inside of you with money, girls and cars. I'm so glad I never ever had a baby with you. 'Cause you can't love nothin' unless there's somethin' in it for you."

5. Thru Your Phone by, Cardi B

                                                      

"I don't wanna hear 'bout invasion of privacy. I had a feeling, it turns out you lie to me. I'm holdin' back everything that's inside of me. How you out f***in' with b****es that follow me?"

--
Keep In Touch for Part 2!! ♡


Controlli, per favore!

Comments