WHAT'S IN MY CUP?



Hi, my name's Alex :) I'm 22, and working toward getting my Master's in Mental Health Counseling. I'm passionate about a lot of things--psychology, human rights, writing, making playlists and helping people. My main goal with this blog is to share who I am and the things I've learned, with the hopes that I might be able to help someone else.

My friends and family mean everything to me. I grew up in an Italian household, with my mom having had moved from Rome to Brooklyn in her early twenties. I feel like even though my home is in New York, my heart is in Italy--my childhood best friend and family members live there and I try to go as often as possible. Italian was my first language (although, it'd be difficult to recognize now...) and getting to know another part of the world intimately has contributed greatly to my admiration for different cultures and my passion for helping the world as much as possible. Unironically, this part of my life is why my Sip icon of choice is the classic espresso.

Throughout my life I have always been pulled into different directions...loving who I already am and wanting to change completely. As I've gotten older, I quickly realized that I already was who I wanted to be and that my main goal has really always been self-growth and discovery. I have always strived to be the best version of myself possible, from a young age, and I am patiently teaching myself self-love and practicing it every day.

I've learned a lot in the past twenty-two years and have been keeping track for this very cause...to be able to help others with the same goals that I have: to live every day better than the last.

Controlli, per favore!

Comments