SONGS FOR: WANTING A RELATIONSHIP

                         




                         Songs for: Wanting A Relationship

One of the best feelings in life is definitely the freedom and independence that comes from being single. Many people choose that status, while others simply go with the flow of life and just haven't found someone they'd want to be with yet. This is for the latter.

You have a lot of love within you and are craving someone to share it with. Whether it's just a phase, or you're set on finding "the one;"

These songs can relate:


1. "Boyfriend" by, Mabel



"I want a boyfriend. So put it on me. I'm looking for a man who can take that heat."


2. "All I Want" by, Olivia Rodrigo 



"All I want is love that lasts. Is all I want too much to ask? Is it something wrong with me? All I want is a good guy"


3. "Official" by, Charlie XCX



"Maybe the sky might not always be there. All of my wishes will not come true. It doesn't matter 'cause I am here with you"


4. "Boyfriend" by, Selena Gomez



"I want a boyfriend. Tell me, are there any good ones left? I keep finding wrong ones. But I want love again and again."


5. "Somebody to Love" by, Queen



"Can somebody find me... somebody to love?"


Check, please!

Comments